Clinical Platform Quick Guide
Clinical Platform Quick Guide
In order to activate a patient please follow the steps below:
Enter your credentials in the displayed fields and select your center.
- Add patient from patient list by clicking on
- Fill in all mandatory fields
- 4. Click “Save”
In order to record the prescribed therapy for the patient please follow the steps below:
- Select the patient from the patient list and click on
- Click on “New date” to create a new prescription using the current patient therapy
- Click on “Add” in “Diabetes therapy” and enter the treatment by selecting the drugs and the related quantity for each meal or time of the day (meal)
- Click “Save” to save the treatment
- Either in the Complications module or in the Dashboard view, click on to assign therapeutic personal targets to patients.
- The page contains two tabs: Follow-up e Target. Click on and type the desired value in the text box.
- Click “Save” to save the settings.
- Click on Data Management
- Click on to show the Patient personal target
- Click on to assign personal targets to patients
You can set:
- Patient’s personal blood glucose range;
- Hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia thresholds;
- Measurements suggested;
- Acceptable events
There are two different ways to change the blood glucose settings:
- Type the desired value in the text box
- Move the vertical bar along the horizontal bar
Click “Save” to save the settings.
- Open patient personal data by clicking on
- Click on “DiaWatch” tab
- Click on “Activate”
- Scan the QR Code using the smartphone of the patient you are activating
The patient is now activated.
- Click on “Synchronize data” to transfer the settings to the patient application
Now patient can use the application.
- Close DiaWatch app and open it again to update the new settings
Click on “Patient in Telemedicine” to show the activated patients.
The list shows the patients information along with their status, unread messages and last message date.
The Dashboard allows you to review the overall status of your patients and easily identify areas needing attention.
The Data Management module is dedicated to the administration and to graphic representation of self-monitoring data. The software allows you to choose from five kinds of data reports to help identify data trends: Daily trend, Modal Day, Modal Week, Modal meals and Logbook.
The Exams module records the results of laboratory tests and displays them in tabular as well as graphical format.
To send a new message, read and respond to messages from patients, you have two options:
- From the Patient List view or from the Patient in telemedicine view, click in the Navigation Bar to open the message window. Click a patient’s name to view the message history with that patient or to send a message.
- From the individual patient view, click in the Navigation Bar to open the message window for that patient. Enter the message text, and then click “send”.
By clicking on the Education Module you can monitor the patient training progress.
Dr. Pro automatically submits the questionnaire to the patient based on the current patient’s clinic data. The patient’s completed questionnaires will be automatically displayed on the Education module.
The software will highlight, using colours, the outcome of the completed questionnaire.
Click on to show the completed questionnaire.
If you want to submit a specific questionnaire to the patient follow the steps below:
- Click on “+”
- Choose the path
- The patient will receive the specific questionnaire to complete